slug.com slug.com

1 1

LINK The Green Economy Scam

Why we need to move away from "climate" solutions

Ratohnhaketon 6 May 5

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

In arguing climate change I know it is not about the climate.

There are many reasons to dislike humanity and climate change is only a late addition to the list that takes advantage of our necessity to rub elbows and teaches us to hate our fellowman. The perception becomes that the fewer there are of us the better off we and the planet would be.

Not necessarily,

@Ratohnhaketon Were you going to add something else?

@FrankZeleniuk sorry that deserved a better reply get back to you soon

@Ratohnhaketon In the meantime, here is a little article that illustrates some but not all of my position.

@FrankZeleniuk where is it? I'll write my reply now.

@FrankZeleniuk I don't think it has to be true that - the fewer there are of us the better off we and the planet will be. Do I believe that might be true right now? Yes, but that is only because humans are stuck in a mould of "parasitic" being. We are quite capable of being symbiotic beings, what that looks like in the 21st century, needs to defined and implemented. There is more than enough information out there to create that, we just need to get better at putting it all together into a symbiotic model. Then the next step is to try our luck at going out into space in search of resources needed to continually get better at that. A Green economy in this form is not possible without the ability to mine planets that are appropriate, because technology is here to stay. Until we can get a grip on our technology addiction and our tendency to roll out technology unquestioned, this is something that needs to get underway.

We can't mine this planet like we have been and expect biodiversity, the life driver, to improve.

@Ratohnhaketon Basically, I was saying that climate change, industrial activity, pollution, development, etc., are all reasons to argue that there are too many people on the planet and are often used as reasons to dislike humanity and are knowingly or unknowingly a call for depopulation which is, I believe, a an objective of globalist elitists.

Sorry, I forgot to post the article I wanted to but here it is.

[fee.org]

@FrankZeleniuk wow, this was a really really insightful article, thank you for this.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:95176
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.