slug.com slug.com

7 1

Serious question. If you are supporting Biden for President, can you tell us why, besides you hate Trump?

rogerd 4 Apr 29

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I'm just enjoying watching the hypocritical democrats and their supporters SQUIRM.

"Believe all women!" they cried, but "believe all women" doesn't count when a democrat man is accused.

THEN they demand due process!

Squirm, you ridiculous democrats!

I'm hoping for a historic LANDSLIDE for President Donald J. Trump in November!

The dumber half of America believes what the media says about Trump (The New York Times proudly reports that the media is 87% Democrat.) and would vote for a ham sandwich over Trump. That means they will knowingly attempt to elect ANY "declared" Democrat, including a senile sexual predator. Anyone who expects Democrats to vote for the best person for the office, or on principle, integrity or especially who would defend the Constitution, is unbelievably naive.

You've said all i wanted to say. Agree 110% with your comment.

I won't be pretending my vote counts, for the pedophile or the guy that allows the Nazi Party to enforce mask wearing.

Some (not I) sincerely believe that uncle Joe would be the "lesser of the evils". Myself, I would have preferred a Yang/Gabbard or Gabbard/Yang ticket. None of the other Democratic Party nominees are worth serious consideration.

Going to save you some time. The two main reasons someone would have voted for either party's candidate in 2016 or will in 2020 are negative partisanship (they hate the other candidate) and harm reduction (they're voting for the lesser of two evils).

I just don't know that that's true. A hell of a lot of those crying on election night weren't crying because Trump won, but because Clinton lost. Now, the people laughing their asses off the next morning were mostly doing so out of relief the Clinton lost, sure, but I'm pretty sure that both candidates in '16 had their true believers--millions and millions of them.

@govols They exist, yes. But there are even less this time.

@WilyRickWiles
Maybe in Biden's case, but I think Trump has more positive voters this time than in '16.

@WilyRickWiles Trump will keep a large percentage of former voters because there simply is no choice. He will also add the many #walkaway voters.

How many times do people have to watch that creep Biden grope children before they realize he is a pedo and the people should not even allow him in the political arena. smh

How many times do we have to look at Trump's own admissions towards sexual assault and pedophilia (remember when he boasted that he would walk in on under-age pageant contestants changing) before the people realize he should not be allowed in the political arena?

I would vote for Snoopy before I would vote for any D or R my faith is gone. We should be able to vote for the best person not a 2 party rigged system.

I won't be voting for Biden.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:93965
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.