slug.com slug.com

2 1

Can we stir this place up?

Yawwwnn. Some ol boring stuff here. No challenge. I’ve noticed this threads are very short

Hell a scuffle would be refreshing

FrozenSoul 7 Apr 24

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I can't start and scuffle mate, but maybe some good old Aussie bullshit might help beak your boredom:

"Dazza, a local piss head, and a piss head mate got into a pissing contest in the beer garden. Dazza put in a piss poor effort but got pissed off when it started pissing down. He figured it would be piss easy to win, so he was pissed when he didn't win and spent the rest of the arvo pissing around before deciding to piss off in side before getting piss on any more by the rain.

The biggest problem with the Earth today is under population. People produce wealth. More people, more wealth. The reason for poverty is not too many people but bad political systems that fail to respect private property. Still bored?

Now you're taking the piss, I'll send you a bucket to put it in

Still bored but thx for a little rumbl

I disagree with you. Extreme materialism endangers Mother Earth. And we can still have materialism IF we limit the population (consumption)

@SocialDarwin

Kinda sounds like what China does, except they care next to nothing about mama earth.

@SocialDarwin your welcome. I would argue there is a difference between extreme materialism and private property.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:92973
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.