slug.com slug.com

1 1

BREAKING: Joe Biden Is Officially Under Investigation

[thedcpatriot.com]

Obiwannosi 8 Apr 22

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

About time they looked deeper into the allegations and went after him...

Sex allegations are so passe'.

I'd rather see the feds investigate him and his family's links to Ukraine and China.

@Obiwannosi I concur, far more serious business there.

@Obiwannosi

Dont forget sedition, hes part of the Muller circus.

I would love to see a REAL investigation into the Ukraine crap and the China crap. But let's be honest here if we can. I seriously doubt there will ever be a Real investigation into ANY major Democrat player. Too many see them as a power play for more power. Control is what they're after, and the only way to get it is if they have those Major players in action. They can't do that if a REAL investigation were to ever happen. They'd all be locked up. Including the ones that covered it all up. So in my humble opinion, unfortunately, that will never happen.

@Phoenixalpha1 I'm afraid you're probably right about that, the elites of the world have a way of skirting the law and get away with it.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:92670
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.