slug.com slug.com

1 3

"Hear me loud and clear! Trump2020 is cleaning out the disease of corruption, sex trafficking, drug trafficking and CCP funded institutions."

EXCLUSIVE: Dr. Shiva EXPOSES The Coronavirus! - The TRUTH You're NOT Being Told!

Josf-Kelley 8 Apr 15

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I agree, most of the problem is hype by the leftist media, the problem appears to be staged by the Globalist agenda.

I'd just like to point out that pointing to groups instead of individuals is a diversion.

This is a basic criminal tactic. A thief in a crowded store can point and yell "Theif!"

While everyone is looking at a fictional character their defensive power is diverted and that gives the thief the opportunity to steal.

So the criminals take-over the government, and "they" farm people from birth, obey or suffer, no questions.

People are told to blame "them," instead of people realizing that the law is found in the mirror, before it can go anywhere else.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:91278
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.