slug.com slug.com

2 2

LINK Ben Shapiro Reacts to AOC's Absolutely Insane Coronavirus Rant

"Ben Shapiro reacts to the bizarre, unhinged rants by Representatives Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez and Haley Stevens. Both congresswomen object to the CARES Act, which provides direct cash payments to most Americans."

dotcomboy 4 Mar 28

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

All I could do was shake my head in disbelief that anyone this immature was even proposed for a position of responsibility at all

Yep. The fact that in a representative republic, a person like that either perfectly represents her constituents, or her constituents are so disconnected that they allowed her to steal the election, scares me to my core about the future of our republic.

The 2 trillion dollar "bailout" is a bad idea, but not because of anything AOC said. The temporary money will not stimulate an economy that is not moving. It will only help people who get checks for a week or so, and not now, but a month from now. Then the obligation of taxpayers will rise from $67,700 for each man woman and child, to $73,500. That's like using a credit card for McDonalds that has a $40 service charge.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:87169
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.