slug.com slug.com

5 0

Authority designed to be abusive.

Mass incarceration and abusive authority are problems that have always existed but are worse in modern times.
How could we allow mplementation of authority and leaders without them abusing the population inappropriately? Is it even possible?

TheodoreBear 2 Mar 25

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

we need context for the photo here before we can discuss the "appropriateness" of the action depicted therein.

Buy guns. Try to meet like-minded neighbors. Gather together in private and arrange ways to defend yourselves from corrupt police.

Whence Comes Authority?

If those with authority are corrupt, the application of it will be.

The police state has arrived...

Do you think there are appropriate ways to address it? Increase or decrease the rights of citizens through the alleged current representative democracy?

It has always been.

The state is defined by the ability to dominate physically.

@TheodoreBear I'm not for decreasing the individual rights of anyone.

My father is retired police and he tried to combat misinformation and misconduct within the police force of the United States.
Is it even possible? I've met far too many police who are only thugs in uniform for the system to benefit any community that has a peaceful goal.

we don't have a "police force of the United States"

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:86431
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.