slug.com slug.com

5 2

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Not sure I can subscribe to author's narrative

Article has interesting hypotheses

• SarsCov2 virus causing Covid19 Illness is just a passenger virus not causing the illness
  • links mycobacteria which do not have cell walls so they can be mistaken for viruses under microscope as cause of pneumonia
  • burning of sick pigs in Wuhan and back in 1912 source of TB / mycobacterial passenger infection to Spanish flu
  • interesting that huge numbers of pigs were in fact slaughtered in Wuhan leading up to the outbreak of Covid19

I may have missed some of the details but the ghist is that big pharma is milking this to make billions and the Virus is overblown

That's something I've been hearing a lot

Authors previous articles on LewRockwell
(Anti state anti War Pro Market is their motto) raises specter of more casualties from future vaccine side effects
[lewrockwell.com]

Though the author provides extensive references to support the factoids throughout his piece
He has no credible sources or support for the conclusions that I can find.

I think his narrative is simply to point out that "we" don't yet really know WHAT is going on.

do you not know that the common cold is a corona virus? the COVID-19 is a mutated version of the common cold. We have never had - never been able to develop a "cure" or vaccine for the common cold. All we can do with this virus is to treat symptoms. OTC remedies like cough suppressants, expectorants, pain relievers, fever reducers and chicken soup are all we can do.
It is just silly for anyone to complain about the "slowness" of developing a vaccine or preventing the spread of a corona virus. Human activity never stops. We move about in crowds - work places, school buildings, churches, buses, airplanes, taxis and so on . It is impossible and illogical to say that "someone needs to do something to stop the spread" of this virus. It ain't gonna happen.
Here's the big thing that the scare mongers are NOT telling you. This virus is generally NOT fatal to anyone who does not already have some sort of "co-morbid" condition. Such as advanced age, pulmonary or cardiac disease, the very young. If you are a person in reasonably good health you might very well "catch the cold" but it ain't gonna kill ya.
IF you have it already then you should use good common sense and stay away from people (like your 90 year old grandma for example) to whom this virus would likely be fatal.
Stay calm - use your common sense. Don't let the "news drones" the politicians, the "experts" you see on the screen scare you into making unreasonable demands.

Also, follow God's instructed diet and quit eating pigs!

Which god?

@Hanno you know which God when the "G" is capitalized.

Yes, interesting! To quote Trump, I guess we'll see what happens! I agree with the article, too, that the best defense is a healthy immune system. Sunshine, vitamin c, vitamin D3......good for the immune system's health!

@Rosary_Trace Are you suggesting illegalism is the better route?

@Rosary_Trace One law and instruction for all.

@Rosary_Trace Indeed. Grace teaches us to deny ungodliness (not following God's instruction) and worldly lusts, and to live soberly, righteously and godly (following His instructions), in this present world. (Titus 2:11,12)

@Rosary_Trace Catholic?

@Rosary_Trace By the way, if you were asking if I was a Seventh Day Adventist, I would answer No.

@Rosary_Trace None taken! 🙂 Peace.

Another good reason to promote vegetarianism

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:82325
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.