slug.com slug.com

2 2

Nihilists to the last

Over time it has become apparent, at least to those who share my concerns, that there are a growing number of disgruntled activists bent on blaming human endeavour for all that is wrong in this world. Given that calls to remove people from the planet are nothing new, indeed our collective history is saturated with violent conflict, and given access to any of several technologies which, if subject to abuse, might allow for extinction level catastrophies - like at no other time in recorded history, how concerned ought we be about organised nihilists and their stated goal for the eradication of our race?

wrongsizedglass 3 Feb 15

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

As long as these nihilists are the first in line for extinction, I suppose there is nothing to worry about. I just think they need to be converted....before they commit suicide. If they insist that others be first in line...while they, themselves, remain alive....then, there is a problem.

There are many forms of Nihilism . Please judge carefully before the executions begin. To some of us, it's just an observation of existance and nothing more.

@Biosphere I'm not suggesting execute them! They are the ones doing the executing. I'm saying they need to be converted from their sad ideas.

@dmatic converted towards total agreement with your ideas, or will just anything different suffice?

@Biosphere Different from this idea: how concerned ought we be about organised nihilists and their stated goal for the eradication of our race? Being converted away from the sad idea to eradicate the human race. If they really think that, they have been deluded, in my opinion. I'm sorry you seem to be taking this personally? Do you promote the idea of exterminating the human race?

@dmatic lol..I'm hoping you were joking about me taking this personally. If not, you have alot to learn about me still buddy. This is all mostly passive amusing entertainment for me. But back to the topic at hand, the idea of extinction to all life eradicated from existence equals the absence of pain and suffering. Doesn't sound so bad (even though I don't, nor will advocate for it), does it?

The wealthy and comfortable (the mostly pain free part of society) seemingly cannot (by default) extrapolate the notion of even contemplating such an idea in the first place. Not sure where to go next with this, but I'm open for further conversations.

@Biosphere Well, yes it does sound bad. Obviously. I guess what I'm trying to say is that life, apparently, or one's "quality" of life, depends on one's outlook. To say that the rich don't suffer pain is probably not true. Pain and suffering affect all who are alive. But, to suggest pain and suffering are all there is to life seems terribly sad. You know, the Bible says that we should welcome trials and tribulations as friends....not regard them as enemies encroaching on our 'right to be happy'.

Eventually the CIA biolabs will create something that will kill us all, the CFR had it written on the Georgia guide stones, in plain sight

Is the CFR the author of those "guidestones"? I never knew....

@dmatic Not openly but has been traced back to them thru the company charged with building them

@808scotty Undoubtedly, they are obviously, a very evil organization! Thanks for the clue...because most of their work seems to be clandestine and not above board.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:77115
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.