slug.com slug.com

6 5

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

This is Trump taking a page out of the left’s playbook and using it against them, which, if you’ve noticed, has been his M.O. all along. It’s how he dominates the media narrative and forces them to do his work for him.

1. toss out an “outrageous” idea.
  2. sit back a wait for the predictable outrage.
  3. if they haven’t started calling you “fascist,” or “Hitler,” yet, double down and make it clear you were serious
  4. wait until they begin quoting Maxine Waters, Adam Schiff and Nancy Pelosi about how horrible the idea is, how unconstitutional and un-American. With any luck, someone will invoke “impeachment.”
  5. at this point you can be certain your suggestion has been given near saturation coverage and has reached the people who still think clearly and logically and whose reaction will be, “Makes sense to me.”
  6. issue new “outrageous” suggestion.

Yes ... well, and DJ Trump, even before becoming a TV Show and then President has ALWAYS been one to “Float an Idea” to see what the response is ... to get a gauge of what others think.
There’s usually true intent but he’s really good at saying things in ways that guarantee a; “Say ... WHAT!?!?” response. (Part of his being from Queens actually ... they’re like that there).
He’s also really good at doing the; “SQUIRREL!!!” routine.
He’s done this for decades ... long before he became nationally known ... its annoyingly effective ... but rarely actual BS

Is antifa being stationed at the border? That would be facism. All else is protecting a soverign country. Try to get into Japan to see what I mean.

It is good this issue is being addressed. I do not like the idea of "special training" for police and civilian law enforcement though. This typically militarizing our police and that will never work in the favor of citizens. The next step will be a whole new policing organization that will focus on nothing but illegal immigrants that regular border patrol can not ahndle and again, that never ends well for citizens. We have far too many alleged law enforcement agencies, and "special" units already

You can thank a quarter century of Criminal Black Rap Music THUG drug gang culture for that!!!!!!!!!!!

Hmmm ... since both “Harboring” and “Aiding and Abetting” Criminals and Fugitives from Justice are BOTH Crimes ... maybe they can take down those who attempt to obstruct as well?
Seriously, we might not plan for those “Activists” to end up dead but ... hey, they throw themselves in front of bullets ...

I'll believe it when I see it. Ain't gonna happen. First thing the swamp will do is run to an activist judge who will put an injunction against any such directive from Trump/POTUS. Then the "case" will be slow walked and delayed until well after Trump is out of office.
This scenario is just someones great big wet dream...

Yup ... I’m sure you’re right ...
Funny thing is that there’s getting to be fewer of those judges around lately
The Activist Appeals Courts seem to be diminishing as well.
The Supreme Court is also getting a bit disturbed by pissant “Judges” trying to throw down “Nationwide” injunctions too ...

Perhaps it would go faster and smoother if we used the “Clinton Solution” on a bunch of those judges ... but, of course, the “Clinton Solution” is a Conspiracy Theory ... its not THEIR Fault that so many people they don’t like are simply “unlucky”.

Sounds all good.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:76847
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.