slug.com slug.com

9 7

LINK The Language of Virginia's New Anti-Free Speech Legislation Is Absolutely Unbelievable

The Language of Virginia’s New Anti-Free Speech Legislation Is Absolutely Unbelievable

Last week, protestors numbering in the tens of thousands took to the streets of Richmond to oppose a slate of new gun control laws which clear violate the letter and spirit of the 2nd Amendment. For their trouble, the mainstream media smeared them as white nationalists and violent extremists. In the end, things were peaceful and anchors at CNN were really sad, but the point was made. Citizens were not going to sit idly be and be subjected to unconstitutional nonsense.
With the backlash that has formed toward the state’s government in the aftermath of these laws, they’ve decided to respond in the most insane way possible. Namely, attempting to legislate the 1st Amendment out of existence.

No, that’s not an overstatement.

RevRonaldFrench 7 Jan 26

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

9 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Protect the constitution

The Supremacy clause in the Constitution was written to address laws states pass that violate the Constitution. No person is required to follow these laws and no courts are bound to enforce them. If I were a Virginian, I would purposely and with great gusto violate their statue with extreme prejudice.

Your rights are not rights but allowed privileges, if you want to understand how fragile they are see'Japanese American internment 1942' if your rights can be taken away like that then they are simply privileges to placate and coddle you into remaining obedient workers!

The Democrats are doing everything they can to be voted out of existence. And more power to them. 😉

There is talk that the majority of Virgina will secede to West Virginia. This may be the beginning of the "Divorce" from the left.

Laws like this would seriously cramp the style of the likes of Madonna, Kathy Griffin and Michael Moore. Oops! Didn’t mention The President in their miserable little law, did they? Guess it’s still open season on Trump.

Super progressive in VA now. Sad to see really. I’m hoping they keep pushing and see a huge backlash come next election

Damn, sure glad I don't live in VA.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:72264
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.