slug.com slug.com

4 1

LINK FBI Release of "The Finders Case" the Case That Started the Satanic Panic

The FBI recently released their case file on "The Finders", it's a case that helped start off the satanic panic. Jordan Peterson has talked extensively about the Satanic Panic so I'm very curious on your thoughts on this.

The known story was that police stopped a van with two adults and six children, and arrested the adults on suspicions of child abuse. News media then reported a suspected satanic cult dealing in child trafficking. However it was found that the kids and adults were part of a hippy commune with odd child raising practices, that while odd weren't illegal, and the adults and kids were let go.

Now the case file was released last week, and it's pretty crazy. It's not what I expected at all. I was expecting to see how police officers took things widely out of context and let their imaginations run wild... and it's not that. In fact, if it wasn't released by the FBI I'd think this was a hoax.

What are your thoughts on this?

VictorVargas 2 Nov 2

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

There is an (new?) movement to try to mainstream child abusers, even going so far as to try to change what we call them, from pedophiles to MAPS ( minor attracted persons) and it is just sickening what is happening to america?

Where do find the original article?

We would all jump at any excuse we can grab at anything that explains away child abuse. We cannot comprehend that kind of evil. But it is happening on a international level, in every way. from all directions. News, TV, Education, Hollywood, Politics these are all geared to normalize abuse so this evil can become legal or even accepted. They cannot hide it anymore so they want to normalize it. I hope and pray everyday for these dear little souls and I am thankful the FBI is doing what they swore an oath to do again.

I think it deeply disturbing, that this crap of child trafficking has been going on for decades and nothing gets revealed by those in a position to condemn it!. Amazing Polly St. George has been laying this out for years and the fact that this goes on at the highest levels, should deeply disturb everyone else too. Tommy Robinson was reporting on this and twice and was housed with his abusers. Wasn't even given due process the first time and the second was a total set up, or "stitch up' in the correct vernacular 👿

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:57200
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.