idw.community

14 33

IDW.community is a proud "executive producer" of Adam Carolla and Dennis Prager's free speech film "No Safe Spaces". We sponsored the film over a year ago when we heard it will focus on how colleges are indoctrinating young people to be hyper-sensitive to anything that challenges their far-Left dogma.

Some of the people featured in the film: Jordan Peterson, Ben Shapiro, Dave Rubin, Tim Allen, Van Jones, and Bret Weinstein.

[nosafespaces.com] - In limited release now... wide release after November 23rd (depending on scheduling).

By Admin8
Actions Follow Post Like

Post a comment Add Source Add Photo

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value evidence and civil discourse - the social network for the fans of the IDW.

Create your free account

14 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Kudos!

Thank you for supporting this IDW Community. In a world of under thinking and over thinking, Adam Carolla is just right. He has a very concise, hands on approach to life that everyone could benefit by knowing. I listen to his podcast every day. I look forward to seeing Carolla and Prager play off of each other. Great minds think alike.

Can I donate my IDW coins to this?

Thanks for the thought but we're funding it for you already smile001.gif More news soon.

Really hope to see it within the UK but i fear that may be a struggle. If i find a way to watch it then i definately will. All the best with it!

Man, if it reach Odeon Cinema in Crewe, I'll buy you a beer!

@LukeGP Haha sounds good mate!

Many thanks to the IDW.community for stepping up to support this important project!

GeeMac Level 7 Nov 15, 2019

"No Safe Spaces," is the name of a Tweet site Dennis Prager set up. There are up to 10 posts there you can tweet and retweet. My tweets got a lot of retweets.

Outstanding IDW.Community -- thank you for funding that important message. I am really eager to see it.

I hope to see it, But suspect it will be banned in NZ where everything is "Hate Speech"

The_Q Level 5 Nov 4, 2019

I wonder how easy this will be to find where I live. Otherwise, I may have to acquire by eye patch.

And our thought leaders step up, can't wait to share the good news!

Is this movie going to come to Canada? There are many who would support this.

Yes, once it goes on full release.

I like it. Perhaps we can come up with some new ideas for films to be made. I don t know about films, but I can come up with new book ideas every 2 weeks or so(and I don t want to do them).

Will be launching a free-speech non-profit in the next few weeks which will focus on similar things. Send me a PM and I'll fill you in.

Would LOVE to see it, but... California. Not in theaters anywhere.

They're working on the timing for wide-release... hopefully soon!

@Admin That’s great news!!

Awesome to hear!

Write Comment

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value evidence and civil discourse - the social network for the fans of the IDW.

Create your free account

Similar Posts

Categories

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text 'q:57192'.
IDW.community does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content read full disclaimer.
  • IDW.community is a community for fans of the Intellectual Dark Web! We're non-commercial, fan-operated, and independent of any public figure.