slug.com slug.com

2 1

LINK A glimpse of how UK politicians have been debating/arguing over Brexit..

Those who come on this program are brave in that they don't get told what kind of questions they're going to be asked by audiences (although often predictable), and they always manage to sit side by side on the panel no matter how heated debates may become.

Naomi 8 Sep 6

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I am not surprised much by the leftists, Liberals, Labour and the SNP. Not one of them would make a clear concise statement on their position as to respecting the wishes of the majority of people who voted democratically to leave the EU. Instead the leftists are doing their best to spread fear.

I was surprised that there was no mention of the fact that the EU does not want the UK to leave and has tried to stop it anyway they can by not negotiating in good faith.

Otherwise it was good to see this and I wish the people of the UK well and hope they can get through this soon.

Would love to hear them talk about Brexit. I guess UK is going to the yellow man bad routine.

"We have a democracy so lets not vote more than every 5 years"?

It will take 1 minute to convince all 5 of the Scots to return to the EU.

OK, still don't care about JJ at 10 minutes in.

Here's the problem - you can't make a deal with a committee. Either give a single person the power to make the deal or drop your pants and bend over a desk.

47:00 Compromise on Brexit? Wow, obvious answer to misguided question.

So the will of the people will continue to be usurped by the elites. 72% of registered voters voted 52% towards leaving the EU. Apparently it is non-binding.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:51344
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.