slug.com slug.com

0 4

For anyone who might be interested, I just got done uploading the police bodycam footage of that Nashville school shooter on my Minds channel, the video that has restricted viewership on YouTube. Currently, I heard said video could only be found on YT, and given YT's past history when it comes to censorship they cannot be trusted to keep their word that they won't remove that video. Have already been hearing around that disgruntled YouTubers have been flagging that video like crazy, and some people have reported that they can no longer access the video despite logging into their YT account in order to get past the age restriction. I'm keeping HD backups of the video on an external drive in case something happens to my post on Minds. If you watched the video already, do share your thoughts on it below in the comments or over on Minds if you have an account on there.-
[minds.com]

SpikeTalon 10 Mar 29

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:409014