slug.com slug.com

1 1

LINK Old Age Homes In Ontario Are Locking Residents In Their Rooms All Day

You would have to be completely out of your mind to consider living in an old age home anywhere in Canada. They are all built like prisons and everybody who enters is a prisoner, not a resident.

In the city of Mississauga, people are locked down in their rooms all day and are not allowed to walk around even though they pay $8,000 per month to be there. They must eat their meals alone in their rooms and if they do not do what they are told they are punished by being locked in their room even more.

In many cases, they are not allowed to leave which I always thought was kidnapping. The only way out for these people is to stop paying their bills and get kicked out which I highly recommend each and every one of them do.

Watch The Kevin J. Johnston Show on TUESDAYS, 7PM Mountain Time / 9PM Eastern Time LIVE ON:
www.FreedomReport.ca
www.KevinJJohnston.me
www.NobleSavages.me

KevinJJohnston 7 Jan 22

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

ford needs a F bullet in his F head !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:394507
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.