slug.com slug.com

2 2

LINK DOJ Discovers Six More Biden Classified Documents | The Daily Caller

Just how far back in time does the Buy-den habit of sharing American secrets with the highest bidder go? It makes me wonder about the idiots in the deep state who knew this but looked the other way.

FuzzyMarineVet 8 Jan 22

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Two birds with one stone. Pile on the evidence against Biden then get ride of an obvious embarrassment as President. Then this will be used against Trump to stop a run for President.

It's a trap, if Buy-den is found guilty of having these documents, they will use the same argument against Trump and he will be banned from running for President. Just watching MSM and his fellow democrats condemning him, should be telling. They have more that enough evidence from the laptop...but it's nothing but crickets. IT'S A TRAP!

It wouldn't stick. Trump, as President, acted within the law to secure classified documents. Biden acquired his unlawfully, since a Vice President doesn't enjoy the same privileges as a President does. So if they try to go after Trump ... they'll also have to go after Obama, Bush, Bill Clinton, etc. Trump vs. Biden is Apples vs. Oranges.

@xX2AFanXx I hope you are right, but I never put anything past the evil left to spin it in their favor.

@xX2AFanXx Right on.

@FEWI Article II of the Constitution of the United States vests all executive power in "a president," not some committee of intel agencies who have no accountability to the ultimate authority over the government, the people of the United States of America. I think it's past time to restore governance under the Constitution and eliminate unconstitutional exercise of power.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:394463
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.