slug.com slug.com

2 3

Brace yourselves folks, this one is going to be in the news for some time...

Cousin of Black Lives Matter founder dead after being tased by Los Angeles Police-
[redstate.com]police-n687719

Cue the rioting again now???

SpikeTalon 10 Jan 13

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

why hasn't the rioting started already - I think LA Cali has been and is inundated with monsoon type rainfall, flooding, cool temperatures..somewhere between upper 40s to mid 60s...sounds great to those of us who live east of the Rocky Mountains but the Cali people can't handle temperaturs below 70 much less below 50.
That could be one explanation for why we haven't seen any rioting - yet.
Also I believe BLM is not quite the threat that it was over the last several years. Maybe the Black folk have become disillusioned somewhat given the horrendous living conditions experienced since Trump was replaced with that blubbering idiot Biden.
Maybe there won't be any rioting over this incident - That would be a welcome yet shocking surprise would it not.

Yet, that's the key word there...

Probably best not to let our guard down, as it's generally not a good idea to underestimate the stupidity and ignorance of some folks.

I watched the videos. He was over-dosing on drugs. He was over-loaded on crack cocaine. He admitted to cops he had done a "stunt". He repeated it. His actions were obviously that of someone who was under the influence. Most of all...HE REFUSED TO LISTEN to instructions

That all may be true, but I suspect the rioting & looting to commence once again in the near future, and that's what really concerns me.

@SpikeTalon Sooner than you think unfortunately.

Probably true, however the lethal amount of fentanyl George Floyd had in his system didn’t seem to slow down the riots.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:392653
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.