slug.com slug.com

5 5

The national debt is a "rapidly growing death spiral"-
[hotair.com]

SpikeTalon 10 Dec 27

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Huge issue! I think we've gone off the cliff already, but, haven't hit bottom yet. It will crash and then...hopefully, the Kingdom of God and His Saints will install a just system.

I used to feel guilty about the debt we're passing on to future generations, but now I'm at the age where the "future generations" I was concerned about are the ones choosing, via their votes, a terrible economic future.

Valid albeit good point there.

The political left is like a person who won the lottery and went on a wildly insane spending spree that led straight into bankruptcy.

In classical America, if a politician dared raid Social Security, old people from both parties would vote against him.

Spending and inflation hurt Social Security.

We have inflation from looting. Stores must raise prices to offset looting.

The planned demolition of the United States is running a bit behind schedule. At this rate they won't be able to rule the whole world until after Harpazo.

What's Harpazo?

@dmatic Harpazo is the Koine Greek word translated in the King James as "catching away." Most often referred to in modern Protestant theology by the Latin term "rapture," the word has no sexual undertones, unlike the Latin word. In effect, harpazo is what Saint Paul referred to in Thesselonians.

@FuzzyMarineVet Is that a "catching away" or a "falling away"?

@dmatic Falling away is "heresia" in Koine Greek. Harpazo is catching away.

@FuzzyMarineVet Thanks!

@dmatic Another Koine word more often translated "falling away" is apostasis. Which means literally "away from the stasis."

@FuzzyMarineVet OK, so what's the "stasis"?

@dmatic Statis is the proper place or condition for the person, place or thing in question.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:389474
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.