slug.com slug.com

0 3

The following was a post I shared on Minds a year or so ago that reflected on the rather peculiar times we live in. From an unknown author. Spread some humor far and wide this holiday season...

It snowed last night...

8:00 am: So, I made a snowman.

8:10 - A feminist passed by and asked me why I didn't make a snow woman.

8:15 - So, then I made a snow woman.

8:17 - My feminist neighbor complained about the snow woman's voluptuous chest saying it objectified all women everywhere.

8:20 - The gay couple living nearby threw a hissy fit and moaned it could have been two snow men instead.

8:22 - The transgender man..women...person asked why I didn't just make one snow person with detachable parts.

8:25 - The vegans at the end of the lane complained about the carrot nose, as veggies are food and are not to decorate snow figures with.

8:28 - I was then being called a racist because the snow couple are white.

8:31 - The middle eastern gent across the street demanded the snow woman be covered up.

8:40 - The Police arrived saying someone had been offended, and the offended individual shortly after suffered an aneurysm.

8:42 - The feminist neighbor complained again that the broomstick of the snow woman needed to be removed because it depicted women in a domestic role.

8:43 - The council equality officer arrived and threatened me with eviction.

8:45 - TV news crew from MSN showed up. I was asked if I knew the difference between snowmen and snow-women? I replied "Snowballs", and so now I am being called a sexist.

9:00 - I was on the News as a suspected terrorist, racist, homophobe sensibility offender, bent on stirring up trouble in the neighborhood during difficult weather.

9:10 - I was asked if I have any accomplices. My children were then taken by social services.

9:29 - Far left protesters offended by everything, marched down the street demanding for me to be arrested.

By noon it had all melted.

Moral of the story:

There is no moral to this story. It is what we have become, all because of snowflakes.

SpikeTalon 10 Dec 12

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:387012