slug.com slug.com

2 6

For the past two or so years now if you didn't own the VHS or DVD of the Charlie Brown Thanksgiving special, you'd have to subscribe to a premium streaming service and pay a small fortune to be able to watch it as CBS no longer airs the show like they used to. I'm hosting the full episode on my Minds channel, in two parts as Minds has a twenty minute maximum video upload restriction. I don't own any copyrights to it nor am I making any money, and it's commercial free in high quality resolution with no need to click any additional links in order to watch. Guess it be best to watch on a computer screen. Enjoy, and wishing fellow Americans a happy (early) Thanksgiving holiday.- [minds.com]

And yes, next month I do plan to upload the Charlie Brown Christmas special on my Minds channel. As for on here during the holiday season, plan to do one post a week sharing classic holiday cartoons most of which nowadays would be considered politically incorrect, and will give some IDW Coins to the first three individuals who comment on such posts. Those who post a few words reply and or post alot simply to game the points system will be politely ignored, but it's open to anyone else that I interact with on here frequently.

SpikeTalon 10 Nov 19

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Good plan! #FreeTheCode includes free the cultural legacy of our forebears.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:382522
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.