slug.com slug.com

2 4

I hope the documents are indeed genuine as suspected, as that would be some damning evidence against Putin/the Russian Government...

Russia left behind a trove of classified intelligence during its retreat from Kherson-
[thedebrief.org]

SpikeTalon 10 Nov 18

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

You can rest assured that nothing left behind is actually sensitive to the military. If it's not just a bunch of useless paper then it's planted to provide a distraction to the NATO intelligence analysts.

While the government of possibly the most corrupt nation on Earth [Ukraine] get away Scott free!

Meh, I think the Russian Government is even more corrupt still, and I don't see Ukraine invading other countries like Russia did to them.

@SpikeTalon How did the US react when Cuba attempted to instal nukes just a few miles off the Florida coast?

@angelo That's because Cuba actually threatened the US. Ukraine never directly threatened Russia, and Putin has had his mind set on revenge since 2014 when Russia seized Crimea and Ukraine fought back. Besides, Russia had nukes long before Ukraine had any such weapons, and shouldn't Ukraine be allowed to defend itself? Why should Russia be the only one in the area allowed to have such weaponry?

Not saying I favor the Ukrainian Government by the way, I distrust them just as sure as I distrust the next Government. Keep in mind Putin was a former KGB Colonel, and his longstanding vision has been to bring about the "glory days" of the Soviet communist regime. Ukraine is far from perfect, but that communist business is even worse. Hard to believe there are so-called conservatives out there who honestly believe Putin to be a martyr of the sorts who is fighting against a new world order, when in reality he is also a part of that, just another tyrant fighting for his own power.

@SpikeTalon I’m not an apologist for Putin but there is nothing in his track record to show that he was trying to bring back the “glory Days” of the former Communist regime. People always bring up his former KGB status but wasn’t our former president Bush in the CIA? The US and our NATO Allies are to blame for this fiasco. Another in a long line of failed US foreign policy tragedies

@73jazzbass Putin made the decision to invade Ukraine under false pretenses, and that was hardly NATO's fault. I don't care for the CIA either, but even they don't have the communist tendencies that Putin and his ilk have. Personally, I don't trust any of them, but one is still more evil than the other, and from what I've observed NATO is not the greatest evil out there, they have plenty of competition.

@SpikeTalon What's completely ignored here is the fact that NATO was set up during the WARSAW pact, which was disbanded once the Soviet Empire's collapse. NATO wasn't!

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:382121
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.