slug.com slug.com

1 2

National Guard cybersecurity units activated in 14 states ahead of midterm Elections-
[zerohedge.com]

SpikeTalon 10 Nov 7

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I'm not assured - I don't know or believe that the presence of the National Guard will prevent the kind of vote fraud and cheating that goes on.

You wouldn't be alone on that. Hate to say this or jump to any conclusions, but prepare for the worst, and hang on to your guns folks.

I have to agree that this doesn’t give me a lot of hope for Washington State (or other state following that model).

I served almost 3 decades in the military, (including the Washington Air Guard). In the military I had different jobs, but spent the majority of my career in cyberspace operations. I also lived in Washington and still have family living there, so I’m up on their political situation. Brig. Gen. Gent Welsh, the commander of the Washington Air National Guard, who spoke about how great this is, has for his Commander-in-Chief (CiC) Gov Jay Inslee (a leftist who is harming that state in every way he can) except when he is serving in federal status and capacity at which time his CiC is President Joe Obiden. We all know how much damage has been down with that puppet in the White House.

Although there are some safeguards the cyber community could put in place before the elections and monitoring before during and after, there are also a lot of damage they could do if given the freedom to rig the elections in favor of a candidate or group of candidates.

In my years in the military, especially with state guard organizations, I witnessed a lack of integrity amongst some of those who spent much time in one organization. I also witnessed some very honorable leaders trying to fix these problems, so anything is possible. Bottom line: I don’t trust that this is a fix for the problems in these states.

@Daveclark5 Air National Guard, who spoke about how great this is, has for his Commander-in-Chief (CiC) Gov Jay Inslee (a leftist who is harming that state in every way he can) except when he is serving in federal status and capacity at which time his CiC is President Joe Obiden
Thanks for posting this info. I was going to say the same but not specifically about Washington. National Guard reports to the Governors of their States. Besides I am wondering about the Constitutionality of having uniformed soldiers present inside a voting place. The idea of it kinda raised the hairs on the back of my neck.

@iThink good point. I’m not sure it would make a lot of people feel more comfortable. However, as far as the constitution goes, as long as they are in title 32 status rather than title 10, it is perfectly legal and within constitution acceptability. The Guard carrie’s out lots of DSCA (Defense Support of Civil Authorities) that have nothing to do with armed combat. When I worked with Air Forces Northern (the Air Arm of NORAD/Northern Command) we had 2 missions: Homeland Defense and DSCA. We used used the Guard to fulfill both missions. This would usually fall under federal funding, so their CiC would be the President during that time.
Depending upon who gave them the mission and if it were state funds la or federal funds, their CiC could be either the Governor or the President, both of which may have an appearance of impropriety and conflict of interest, but the constitutional lawyers are usually pretty good at getting it cleared before taking action.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:379763
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.