slug.com slug.com

3 2

What actually transpired at the Pelosi household last week? We know the basics: a nutcase attacked an elderly man and nearly killed him after breaking into the house. We also know that Joe Biden and fellow Democrats have attempted to graft this attack onto their midterm “democracy in peril” messaging, including Biden’s national address this week, while simultaneously attempting to tamp down discussion of the facts of the case.

However, NBC offers new details this morning on the police response before the attack — and Paul Pelosi’s curious reaction to it, at least at first. According to their sources, Pelosi himself opened the door when police arrived, and rather than walk out, began to walk back toward assailant David DePape. DePape even assured police that everything was “good,” which — given the broken window — police clearly didn’t believe.

Only then did the hammer attack occur, prompting an immediate response from the surprised officers.-
[hotair.com]

SpikeTalon 10 Nov 5

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Well, no:

• "nearly killed him" : nope, we don't know that
  • "after breaking into the house". Nope, no one in their right mind could think that someone "broke into" the heavily guarded Pelosi mansion.

You have also conveniently omitted the part where both were holding the hammer at the same time.

I didn't omit anything, only shared a link to an article, and just because I share something like that on here doesn't always mean I agree with or believe them.

The way this story keeps shifting I fear we won't know the whole of it until the video footage is released. The only thing that is certain is that the spin from all the Democrats is a lie.

interesting

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:379304
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.