slug.com slug.com

3 2

Twitter and Facebook

Years ago I had accounts with both but deleted them when they became 'Anti-free speach'. mechanisms. Now that Elon has taken Twitter back I'm thinking of rejoining. Anybody else here in this boat? What are your thoughts on how to fight Facebook's Nazi Brownshirt techniques?

CaptainFeelgood 7 Nov 3

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I guess I'll leave FB alone for now. 😏

I tried to delete my Fakebook account but Zuck-the-borg wouldn''t let is go. I never had an account on Twatter, too much wasted vitriol and not enough real conversation like we have on Slug.

I think Facebook is a total lost cause. As for Twitter now, think Musk needs to make some serious improvements to that platform first before I'd consider using it, namely the character limitation for individual tweets. Think I'm fairly content with the current platforms I use.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:378894
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.