slug.com slug.com

2 6

'Impulse to conceal': John Fetterman loses out on major endorsement in heated Senate race

The Pittsburgh Post-Gazette endorses Dr. Oz, citing concerns over John Fetterman's lack of transparency regarding his health and his inexperience

Republican Pennsylvania Senate nominee Dr. Mehmet Oz has received the endorsement from one of the state's largest newspapers with little more than a week left in his heated race against Democratic Lt. Gov. John Fetterman.

The editorial board of the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette issued its endorsement on Sunday, telling readers Oz was the candidate "better prepared to lead," and citing concerns over Fetterman's lack of transparency regarding his health and lack of real-world experience as reasons for the endorsement.

"We believe Mr. Oz is the better bet for Pennsylvania," the board wrote, before writing that Fetterman's health stemming from the stroke he suffered earlier this year was not an issue for them.

"His lack of transparency, however, in refusing to release his medical records is troubling. It suggests an impulse to conceal and a mistrust of the people. All candidates for a major elected office should release their medical records, as did Mr. Oz. If you want privacy, don’t run for public office," it added.…

[foxnews.com]

Garsco 8 Oct 31

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Fetterman is every bit as "transparent" as Joe Biden - its the communist party of USA that is playing games with seriously mentally ill people.

Visited with one of my cousins over the weekend, and he made a rather interesting claim. He claimed that at one point in his life he had met Fetterman, and often saw him hanging out at a local pub. This was around the early 1990's, and my cousin said Fetterman was a member of a local biker gang, and that large lump on the back of his neck... was an injury sustained in a fight with rival gang members, and my cousin said he thinks Fetterman was injured with a tool like a wrench or a crowbar. That's why Fetterman is often seen wearing a hoodie, even in the summer, and that his preferred attire is actually a form of gang symbolism, that the rest of the public is unaware of.

Now, I understand that what my cousin claimed does not constitute actual evidence as that would be considered hearsay, and my cousin cannot remember the gang names now. Still, he swears up and down that Fetterman was once a member in a biker gang and was critically injured by rival gang members, and that he had met Fetterman in person and saw him often at a local club. My cousin is not known to spin yarns for the fun of it, and how he described Fetterman getting attacked... alot of similar incidents involve the use of either a baseball bat or club/baton and knuckledusters, so the mere fact he said some sort of tool(s) was used was rather descriptive, perhaps a bit too descriptive to be just made up. Would be very interesting if somehow my cousin could prove his claim.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:378208
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.