slug.com slug.com

2 1

Do we tell them @timon_phocas, lol.
The "dirty bomb" map being posted today from the Russian MoD is literally the EXACT same one that was released on August 18th in regards to the potential false flag on Zaporizhzhia NPP.
Putin's cronies appear to be lacking in creativity, but still up to their old tricks with the "switcheroo" tactic of framing the other guy.

Russia’s ‘false flag dirty bomb attack’ gambit is laughed at by everyone, but that doesn’t mean they won’t do it-
[redstate.com]

SpikeTalon 10 Oct 25

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I find that none of the participants in the current war are credible in my eyes. Lies are the coin to buy support from the uninformed and censorship is the means to keep them uninformed.

While I too believe both sides are lying, one side is still lying more so than the other, and I trust the Russian side the least.

@SpikeTalon You don't know about the CIA as I do. I could tell you stories that are still classified, but then we would both be arrested.

@Hanno Thought I'd ask you too what's your take on that?

Putin believes he needs to win this war at any cost.
That is a worry, what any cost means to him.

Other than that: I still watch amazed how people so critical of western media, believe anything from Russian media.

Makes me wonder about many of the long time contributors here.

@Hanno You and I are thinking the same thought. It's fine to be skeptical of western influences, but to turn around and blindly trust Russian media sources, seriously? I wonder the same.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:376564
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.