slug.com slug.com

3 5

LINK Biden Says Republicans Will ‘Crash The Economy’ If They Win Midterms | The Daily Caller

David Freiheit has a phrase that perfectly describes Buy-den. He has completely wrecked the economy and then has the gall to accuse the Republicans will do what he has already done. These people are really sick!

FuzzyMarineVet 8 Oct 22

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

The Biden Puppet Masters have all but placed the economy in a car crush. There won't be anything left to crash.

Biden is right that the economy will crash sometime after the mid-term elections. But Biden & company did it in the last 20 years. We knew they would try to blame Republicans anyway.

But he'll still be President for two more years and Republicans have the unprecedented opportunity to correctly pin that tail on the donkey. If we fail to drive that point home, we will be letting the work of Marxist propagandists stand.

Buyden is really sick/compromised but the people pulling the strings are just downright evil.

I'm having a hard time figuring out which one has the largest share of Buy-den, Xi or Schwab. We know the Russians don't have a very large share since he has turned on them this year.

@FuzzyMarineVet I’m thinking it’s Schwab and Znazi. I think Xi is playing both fields. Putin hates the democrats, always have. He doesn’t care for Trump but respects him because he knows Trump is honest.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:376032
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.