slug.com slug.com

2 2

LINK RT on Gab: 'Anything to help his team for the midterms.' - Gab Social

Then it can be restocked at a higher price on the taxpayer's dime, which will drive the cost even higher for Americans. Yeah 😶.
[gab.com]

DMcCreery1956 8 Oct 19

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Buy-den promised his voters that as soon as he was president he would get rid of fossil fuels. Now he's getting rid of all of them under his control.

I didn't know RT was on Gab, they were the latest to get censored off my subscribed to list by YT/Gaggle I guess. The first to get banned was The Health Ranger a number of years back. Thanks for sharing the link.

You're welcome. The thing I like about Gab is that I have complete control of which conversations I want to participate in or walk away from. My feed is mostly gardening, prepping, and cooking, with a smidgen of broadcasters and podcasters who are censored on YouTube.

@DMcCreery1956 hit me up over there and I will follow you...I just added RT and have not been on there in awhile actually, was getting harassed about 6 months ago and got blocked by a few for responding to their trolls; and got busy here & with summer stuff mostly

I just mostly follow back up contacts there like Mark Dice & Sanity 4 Sweden and some conservatives & Christians who have made polite comments when I was posting over there, or stuck up for me...

[gab.com]

@Weltansicht Done.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:375461
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.