slug.com slug.com

6 4

I'm sure this trend will eventually make its way to the US...

The latest climate protest craze: Milk pouring-
[hotair.com]

SpikeTalon 10 Oct 18

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

We're in the beginning of an international famine and these idiots are destroying food to make political points. We ought to watch their tears stream down when they find out the soy they rely upon is going to be scarce as well.

I'd plant soy to make tofu and soy sauce. We'd all need the variation. I've made soya milk many times. And the pulp can be used as protein-rich animal feed.

@eschatologyguy Alas, most soy is grown with fertilizer, and you know what is happening to that commodity.

@FuzzyMarineVet I don't use fertilizer, just compost.

@eschatologyguy I also compost. That means that we shall have our own food. But the conglomerated agribusiness growers who supply the most will not have their potash or other fertilizers.

@FuzzyMarineVet Which means people who don't want to pay too much for their food would need to grow their own.

Milk is the most efficient food that exists for protein/$ and fat/$. Cheese and butter are miracles.

Birds feed babies by internally converting food to soup, and then they feed the baby beak-to-beak. It wouldn't be easy for a human to raise a baby bird.

Baby Procyon can't eat seeds by himself, but he can guzzle milk. You might be able to raise a baby bird with milk.

I grew up in Wisconsin, 100 yards from a cow pasture.

Obviously trust babies. Wasting food to make a point.

No prison. Community service. 6 months on a farm, any farm. Up before dawn and no sleep 'til waaaay after dark.
No work? No food. Go eat grass. Refuse? Then, die you waste of human protoplasm.

These people are sick.

Wokeness is letting a mob do your thinking for you, and it usually doesn't end well

Dairy cows have it good. They have unlimited grass and they can graze in peace. They can raise calfs. They have so much grass that they make surplus milk. Good deal for both cows and humans.

Prime farmland is used for crops and subprime land is used for grazing. We need cows to harness subprime land.

[jaymaron.com] jaymaron.com/cow.html

Global farmer rebellion.

Leftists hate farmers. World War III is a global war between the Rural Allies and the Axis of Urban.

Leftism is a virus that destroys brains and makes people dumb. And assholes. Most humans are too weak to resist the leftism virus. Leftism is a permanent new addition to human civilization. Leftists will never go away, and they'll never stop hating conservatives. Leftists are cultural conquistadors that won't let conservatives live in peace. Leftists try to leftize everything. The future is permanent war between left and right.

Exposed milk quickly becomes a toxic soup of bacteria and other microscopic organisms. I think it's transport by truck or train requires some soft of regulation.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:375003
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.