slug.com slug.com

3 0

THE WHOLE THING IS A PROBLEM

ThoughtCriminal 6 Oct 9

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

The guy narrating has no idea what he is talking about. He has no idea about the rules of engagement, no idea how police are trained, and I guarantee, if someone was shooting at him, he'd be too busy Sh*tting his pants to do anything but demand that somebody shoot the guy. Typical low information whiner.

That would be me and you have no clue what you are talking about. I have had a gun to my head and yes I do have a good sense of what it feels like. The bottom line, your nonsense aside, I want better trained cops cause this one was very reckless unloading like that in a residential neighborhood. Are you seriously that lost?

I don't think the cop was wrong, but based on my 30 years experience, it might have work better and been easier to just run the guy over after he fired the first shot!!!!!!! But, training today is different than it was in the early 70's!!!!!!!!! Just saying!!!!!!!!!!

I'm not saying he can't fire back. I'm saying, you saw how he did it and there were possibly people in those places and that was not controlled fire. That was pure emotion.

@ThoughtCrimina When was the last time you were shot at?????

@Serg97 I wasn't, or I would have said that. That doesn't change what I said. If you are not right for the job, you should find a different one. Firing wildly and potentially killing a civilian isn't the answer to our collective problems or cops and robbers. We already have a warzone, especially in cities. We need cops to help fix the problem, not make it worse.

@ThoughtCrimina I carried a bage and a gun for thirty years, retired 25 years ago!!!! Never shot anyone, while working in an area with over 5 million people!!!!!! So, you think you can tell me how to do that job, Ya right!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@Serg97 Yeah I do and will. If you think it's ok to act like that then fuck you, I don't want you "protecting me". If you are reasonable, that's a different story. You are acting like a cop with an attitude and fuck you for it. Is that clear enough?

@ThoughtCrimina Try this, don't judge until you have been there!!!!!!! That applies to alot of things in life!!!!!

@Serg97 Fuck that. It's unacceptable to fire wildly in a residential neighborhood. If you agree with it then I'm glad you are no longer a cop and we are all better off without you. It's sad to me because maybe you were a good cop but screw that blue brotherhood shit. Simple rule of guns, control where you fire.

@ThoughtCrimina Maybe the cop knew EXACTLY what was in that vacant lot, and what was at the back of it!!!!!! Therefore his shots were totally controlled!!!!!!
That is what comes with experience and knowing YOUR district!!!!!

@Serg97 Oh come on. At this point you are defending it out of habit but you get exactly what I am saying.

@ThoughtCrimina But, you don't!!!!!

@Serg97 What you said.

It is and was the right response. Whoever produced this video and is doing the voice over dialog is a fkg idiot. Get yourself some fkg "common sense" and or a brain.

As for the person who posted this video here on IDW...what is your problem? Hate law, order, authority figures, hate the cops? This post says a LOT more about you than it says about cops and their training and what it says about you is not flattering - at all.

Wow, why make stuff up. I'm not anticop, you are just blind. The day a cop should fire wildly in a residential neighborhood is the day you aren't stupid anymore. We both know that day isn't coming.

@ThoughtCrimina I stand by my comments

@iThink Maybe you stop assuming and you would be closer to the truth. At the end of the day, think what you want.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:373147
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.