slug.com slug.com

2 2

A federal appeals court in Manhattan handed former President Donald Trump a procedural victory Tuesday in a defamation lawsuit, after famed columnist E. Jean Carroll claimed that Trump had raped her in the 1990s.-
[zerohedge.com]

SpikeTalon 10 Sep 30

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Look at the pictures, you'd see it. They're not lying. It's far too sensitive an issue.
He was close with Epstein, very. He's managed to sweep it. He's very crude towards women.

No denying he's crude with women, or on the Epstein, but can't say I believe Carroll was telling the truth there.

so you think Trump is getting a pass on this matter? really?

@iThink I suggest track him. I read, where??, youtube but no idea, that Trump
has this huge PERSONAL loan(I read enough that no one would loan to him), due
May '24. This article said he'd pay with supporters money. They said he stands to lose his Florida place. I read really bad stuff but again, didn't note the writer.
I'll say they SEEMED without malice. And then the things he said, remember Ghislaine Maxwell?(sp). A reporter asked Trump something about her and justice, how she hurt girls, something like that?

Callous doesn't begin to explain. He said 'I wish her the BEST' and when the
reporter queried him, he snapped 'She just lost her boyfriend'. ZERO concern for the girls. I would have REPEATED myself, 'And what she did?'.

He uses his temper to protect himself. He's dirty.

That said, I STILL don't know if he actually WON.,
Did you follow all the strange happenings?

I wonder about Melania and her rights to her son Baron, whom
she adores.

@iThink, @SpikeTalon It's always convoluted.

The tons of mud thrown at Trump since day one is more than any man/women could endure. The trouble is that out of those tons of mud, some of it will stick, and there lays the problem.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:371175
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.