slug.com slug.com

3 4

Iran's violent Government crackdown is a good reminder of why we have the 2nd Amendment-
[redstate.com]government-crackdown-is-a-good-reminder-of-why-we-have-the-2nd-amendment-n632386

SpikeTalon 10 Sep 25

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Looks like Australia!

As a convicted person, even though I still protest my innocence, I am forbidden by an unconstitutional law of the Federal Government from even touching a spent cartridge case under threat of imprisonment for 5 years. There are other ways to resist, but the most effective means of resistance is closed to me unless I am willing to break Federal law. #RepealTheGCA #RepealTheNFA

During the covid hoax lockdown gov't learned that the vast majority of the people and business owners will comply...now gov't knows they can confiscate guns with relatively little resistance.

You might be right about that to an extent. In August 2005 when Hurricane Katrina struck New Orleans, amid the chaos a local order was issued to confiscate all privately owned firearms, and based on some of what I had heard on that there were a number of citizens who weren't eager to comply.

Of course, that was back in 2005 and alot of things have changed since that time, and that dumb sheep mentality seems to have spread more since then, so....

@SpikeTalon I have no doubt that if and or when gov't declares martial law there will be a firearms confiscation order with it.

Gonzales, TX has a history of the proper response to such confiscation efforts. "Come and take it." The battles of Lexington and Concord in the Revolution were being fought over the possession by the village of Concord, MS of a small cannon for defense of the community from raids. If an entire revolution was fought in the Americas over private possession of the means to resist, don't begin to think that the average American will simply roll over and take it. I have heard of a lot of tragic "boating accidents" in places where firearms owners are registered with the state.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:370179
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.