slug.com slug.com

1 0

LINK The End of Humanity by Executive Order?

This is but a preview of the psychotic hell ordered upon America on Sept 12 2022. The day after the 21st 9/11 anniversary Joe Biden issued an Executive order to end humanity. I am not a conspiracy theorist, nor am I unstable in any way shape or form. My opinion is not ignorance or lacking information. One has only to look at any MSM to see too many emotional opinions ignoring facts, which is stupidity. Here is a pile of facts and links.

whatsupcanada 6 Sep 16

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

BeijingBiden is not interested in ending humanity. Yah, his treehuggers adherents are. But, they will be killed off right after power is made permanent in Nov.
No, BBiden wants to kill off the troublesome trash and then leave enough behind to serve as slaves -- a return to the roots of the Democratic party -- the party of slavery. That is why so many commie trash individuals are cheering on his efforts -- they see themselves as part of the ruling class.
That is sorta also why the MVineyard creeps were so annoyed by the 50 illegals -- "we were promised really dark slaves like our ancestors had! What is this? They only look like tourists at the end of the summer season! Return them!"

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:368435
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.