slug.com slug.com

2 3

Bwaaaaahahahahaha.... Couldn't have happened to a nicer group. 🤣 Hell, These black Democrats are just getting the hang of doing what white Democrats have been doing for decades. At least they were only stealing money from white liberals purging their white guilt and not from me. [humanevents.com]

CaptainFeelgood 7 Sep 6

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

This is not a Democrat thing, it's a communist thing. All the aparachiki in the USSR had multiple dachas.

I'm willing to bet a nice chunk of coin they don't vote Republican. Communists seem to vote Democrat.

@CaptainFeelgood Communists have failed to capture the entire leadership of the GOP. That is why they all vote Democrat. Also the history of the Democrat party makes it more attractive to an authoritarian idiocy, I mean ideology.

They are getting off with a slap on the wrist. Many people were killed and hurt. Millions of dollars of property destroyed. I can only hope for Karma to kick in with fury.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:366174
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.