slug.com slug.com

4 2

Fair heads up here, if you're a huge fan of Alex Jones and don't like to hear any criticism directed against him, I'd advise to skim over this post then. In light of Jones' recent trial, I cannot stay silent on the matter when I've strong reason to believe a con artist is still attempting to manipulate the minds of others.

Looks like a jury has found that Alex Jones owes a few Sandy Hook parents $4 million, good. Serves Jones right, as you truly do reap what you sow. Despite years of claiming the Sandy Hook school shooting was totally fabricated, Jones now conceded that it was a very real tragedy, and that he hurt alot of others with his lies.

Despite that, Jones is still complaining about his rights being violated, which is laughable. Once you slander someone so bad that the end result is that individual facing constant harassment and threats against their very lives due to the lies, you deserve to lose a Court case, and then some perhaps. This is a good read regarding the above mentioned slander.- [wivb.com] Once someone violates the laws and are found guilty of such, they do lose their rights, and Jones has no grounds to say otherwise. Don't blame the globalists for that either, Jones has his own stupidity and greed to thank for his misery and possible bankruptcy this time.

In the end, such nonsense is largely due to the influence of money. It's all about the money, and Jones made his living off of telling other people what it is he thought they wanted to hear, with little or no regards at all to reality by throwing in some half-truths at times. The truly concerning part in Jones' trial was that his actions make it look bad for other conservatives out there, giving the far-left progressive crowd more ammunition to bash those on the right.

Personally, I'm to a point where not only do I not trust the mainstream media sources, I also don't trust alot of these for-profit alternative media gurus who claim to have the absolute truth and facts on all matters. If someone else claims to always have all the facts and truth and don't even so much as encourage you to think for yourself, chances are good they are being deceitful, as nobody could be that accurate all the time. I've pretty much given up on ZeroHedge, their frequent propping-up of Russian war criminals is getting old real fast, and I now distrust any other journalist who was close to Jones or had worked for InfoWars, including the Russian shill Paul Joseph Watson.

I understand what I just mentioned above probably won't sit well with some on here, but someone has to speak up, assuming that is facts and reality itself are as important as we are led to believe they are. There is indeed a war going on for your mind, and radicals from both sides see huge dollar signs in their eyes when they see their fellow human beings walking around in a constant state of fear and confusion and doubt, and see such people as being easy to manipulate and potentially make alot of money off of. It's all about the money and offering up amusing diversions, in an attempt to preserve the status quo...

Jury finds Alex Jones owes Sandy Hook parents $4 million-
[hotair.com]

SpikeTalon 10 Aug 5

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Jones is a patriot and screwed up. He never said sandy hook didn't happen. He said there were crisis actors involved in it. Big difference.
This ahouldnt have even been able to go to court. Was it stupid yes. Did he cause damages no.
If Alex Jones saying it's a hoax constitutes a lawsuit. We will all eventually be sued for something.
That's like saying because I said 9/11 was an inside job, a hoax, a fabricated story to start a war of American citizens. That doesn't mean people who lost people should be able to sue me.
The lawsuit is bullshit and while I feel bad for any parent who loses a child. To worry about what Alex Jones says Is ludicrous.

No, at one point he had suggested the whole incident was staged, and that doesn't exactly represent a true patriotic stance.

When your claims and or lies screw up another person's life, you do deserve to be sued in Court. Did you not read the one source I linked to above, the one detailing what Sandy Hook parent Neil Heslin went through from harassment to having his life threatened, all due to what Jones had said. Do you agree with that crap, do you think it's wonderful to do that unjustly to another person, especially someone who lost a child in an horrific tragedy that was capitalized on by the radical progressive left? I sure don't, and nothing patriotic about that.

Not true. Jones was sued due to his claims not only being false, but how they had negatively impacted others. Your statement that we will all eventually be sued for something is overdramatic, and would only be a concern to those who are lying about others.

Your 9/11 comparison is nowhere near the same as what Jones did. Merely saying 9/11 was a hoax, compared to directly accusing someone of being a crisis actor etc are two different scenarios, as the latter is a form of slander which is against the law and why Jones got sued.

Nothing ludicrous about slandering someone and making up false accusations, and Jones finally even admitted he was wrong, so you're taking sides with someone who has openly admitted their actions were wrong. When you make false accusations against another such as accusing them of being a crisis actor minus hard evidence to back your claims, you deserve to get sued. Jones sure has alot of people fooled, and PT Barnum once said there's a sucker born every minute, but by today's standards that would be a sucker born every four or so seconds. You want to fall for that crap, good for you, I'm sure not going to.

@SpikeTalon being patriotic is allowing free speech. He is not responsible for what others do. I never seen him say sandy hook didn't happen. That's all bullshit and fake news. Why he admitted to something do foolish is beyond me. His lawyer played a part in that I'm sure.as far as crisis actors, sure seems like there were a few.
I have lost a child and nothing no one could ever say. Could make the pain of that worse. If people were harassing these people. Then the harassers need to be prosecuted.
This is just an example of weak minded and pathetic people who are looking for a payday plain and simple.
This is also the government conditioning people just like you to be able to prosecute speech.
The implications of this will eventually be felt by you. You can support tyranny and selective jurdice prudence.
It's the same as blaming the gun for someone else pulling the trigger. Pure nonsense and sad in today's world people claim to be free and have rights.
Blaming Jones for what others do, hmmm kinda sounds like the phony January 6th witch hunt. Jones never told anyone to harass or attack anyone.
It's why they call it TV programming. They are orogramming you to accept tyranny plain and simple. Truly sad you are falling for it and actually against free speech

Don’t know Alex Jones very well, but from what little I’ve seen and heard of him he tends to turn up the volume and make sure his listeners and viewers have their anger all ramped up. Even when he seems to be right, he still sounds unhinged. I don’t need that kind of shit.

While at times Jones may throw some half-truths into the mix, he's largely in the business to tell people whatever it is he thinks they want to hear, including alot of theories that are not backed up by evidence. I too don't need that kind of shit, as such displays do nothing to help out conservative causes, and makes us all look like a bunch of screwballs.

@SpikeTalon Amen!

Alex is okay in small doses.

I don't like his website. Too many ads. But I get it he's trying to garner clicks by being controversial. Just not a good business model, IMO.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:358321
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.