slug.com slug.com

4 3

China: We could shoot down Pelosi's plane, you know-
[hotair.com]

SpikeTalon 10 Aug 2

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

China may be putting up a distraction for its own population. It is in financial distress.

Is there a FundMe campaign for contributions? If I were to give a whopping large amount can the bullet I paid for be inscribed?

Howdy @SpikeTalon,

China is undergoing a sharp contraction, generations of people have been told to invest their savings in a housing bubble that just popped, and millions are being locked out of their bank accounts. Not to mention draconian lockdowns as new outbreaks of COVID pop up.

The CCP can't offer communism to the people, nobody believes in it, not even the CCP. They had three other reasons to claim the Mandate of Heaven. They were competent, they delivered prosperity, and they restored Chinese prestige as a world power. The first two are gone. All they have left is being bellicose.

@SpikeTalon @timon_phocas @eschatologyguy

Chinese citizens are forbidden from investing in foreign stock markets, hence the Chinese stock market is artificially high. This compounds the banking problem.

If you give Chinese citizens a means to invest outside China, most of the money in China will move to outside China, and the Chinese economy will collapse.

Wouldn't it be cringy to have the star spangled on half mast should that happen?

Valid point I suppose.

@SpikeTalon Should she stay or should she go? 😁

@eschatologyguy Now you're talking, one of my favorite bands.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:357531
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.