slug.com slug.com

3 3

LINK Philadelphia De-Prosecution Likely Caused 374 More Murders in 5 Years, Research Finds

De-prosecution is a policy to no longer prosecute certain criminal offenses. It is a signature policy move adopted by progressive prosecutors across the nation.

By 2019, the annual new prosecutions in Philadelphia dropped by a third to 9,514 when compared to 2014, the year right before the de-prosecution began.

sqeptiq 10 July 24

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

The City of “Brotherly Love” competes to be Chicago East.

I’ve been there several times since the mid 70’s and … it was always a sh*t hole.

I am familiar with every part of the Greater NY Metro having lived and worked there as a Locksmith (even as an Emergency Night Service Locksmith) and Field Repped as a Specialized Construction Materials Supplier and there are only a few relatively small pockets in the Bronx, Brooklyn and Manhattan (and Newark) that ever came anywhere near as close to being a similar Sh*thole as Philadelphia.
I turned down a few “Good Jobs” simply because they were based out of Philadelphia.

It is just as bad to have prosecutors refuse to prosecute the obviously guilty as it is for them to prosecute the obviously innocent with falsified evidence. Injustice is the result. But at least an overzealous prosecutor will accidentally prosecute the guilty. Not so with the woke-tards Soros installs.

So long as you even NOTICE a criminal's color, ethnicity, etc; rather than behavior, the racists in charge will find excuses to corrupt laws in the way that serves their personal agenda.

Whatever happened to riding them outta town on a rail?

Personally I prefer the “Tar and Feather” aspect before “Riding Them on a Rail” … preferably Hot Tar.

If you don’t know the historical definition to those punishments … check them out its worth your time.

@Bay0Wulf Well, I didn't go into the details so as not to offend the squeamish. I do believe that in some case only the rail was involved. But, I also suspect that didn't leave as lasting impression on the TWOT's that sent them there -- "them" being the soon to die.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:355312
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.