slug.com slug.com

1 0

LINK The Curious Case of Ray Epps with Darren Beattie

Don't believe that the "Insurrection" of January 6, 2021 was a false flag orchestrated by the Federal government? Look into the most visible Fed organizer, Ray Epps.

FuzzyMarineVet 8 July 23

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I read one Rumble comment that said his wife works for Dominion; not surprising at all.

That may explain his involvement in the false-flag event.

@FuzzyMarineVet But it doesn't explain his being let off Scott free while so many other innocents are treated like third world political prisoners.

@GaryMysels My guess is that he got involve with some Intelligence Community agency and volunteered to perpetrate the false-flag to save his wife's company from being exposed.

@FuzzyMarineVet Maybe to prevent his wife from getting exposed. Dominion was frontline and center in this and if she is or was working for them she may be just as guilty.

@FuzzyMarineVet This was the comment: I was watching another video on this topic and one of the commenters said we should go look up his wife Robyn. So I did. What I found was a Robyn Epps in Phoenix is a National Director for Dominion Enterprises.

@FEWI Good use of that digital shovel! Keep digging!

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:355056
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.