slug.com slug.com

3 3

LINK Ilhan Omar Booed Off Stage at Somalia Independence Day Concert in Minneapolis

Rep. Ilhan Omar (D-MN) was booed and jeered off the stage by a crowd of thousands of Somali-Americans at a concert in Minneapolis Saturday night celebrating Somali Independence Day that featured popular Somali singer Suldaan Seeraar. The audience at the Target Center booed and cursed Omar for a reported ten minutes even as others on stage tried to calm them down. Cries of, “Get out!”, “Get lost!”, “Get the f%ck out of here!” and “Shut the f%ck up” could be heard.

Shukri Abdirahman, who dropped out of this year’s GOP primary to take on Omar, reposted the video but with harsh commentary, “Ilhan Omar’s BOOOD by nearly 10K SOMALIS at a sold out, highly anticipated Somali music concert at Target Center in Minneapolis! This’s what she gets for trading her Godly, Conservative values for the sinful LGBTQIA’s & the promiscuous abortionists. LET’S GO ILHAN!”

Looks like Allah and his prophet don't like the LGBT much.

sqeptiq 10 July 3

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Omar's actions and rhetoric are antithetical to Islam.

Depends on who she's targeting, and who her imam is, I guess.

@eschatologyguy According to the Mufti of Jerusalem, communism and homosexuality, both issues supported by Omar, are haram and must be stamp out from all Muslim lands.

@FuzzyMarineVet They are allowed taqiyya and muruna. We can never really guess what goes on beneath the surface. Bottom line is, Islam taking over from the woke Left is not good news.

@eschatologyguy You're right, I've been studying Islam for about 40 years as an outsider and it is in no way a consistent philosophy.

@FuzzyMarineVet it is, I strongly suspect, the one world religion that is being alluded to in Daniel. It wants to change times (to the Islamic calendar) and laws (Shari'a). It serves a singular god who is also a god of war ("god of forces" in the KJV). Jihad is nothing but war to honor Allah. Another thing is, those countries that are named that Christ will be Personally dealing with when He returns are all currently Muslim nations.

@eschatologyguy Good point.

@FuzzyMarineVet Those who think China will be involved because of the numbers (200M invasion force) are reading their ideas into the text. For one, it says kings of the East. Plural. China is just one Xing. If we consider the religious system that these nations have in common, I'd rather consider Indonesia and Malaysia among these "kings of the East." "Those who dwell carelessly in the isles" of Ezek 39:6 could be talking about them. Not dogmatic about it though. I'm just shelving this in my "high probability" mental shelf.

@eschatologyguy The Moros of the Philippines also come to mind.

@FuzzyMarineVet Yup, I'm sure they'll be sending contingents to Armageddon. The Olam Eybah or eternal hatred for Israel from Esau has spread far and wide with Islam.

@eschatologyguy I wish all my cousins among the descendants of Esau would learn as I did that family is to be loved, not hated.

@FuzzyMarineVet This "Olam Eybah" level of hatred is the source of their problem. They want to blot out Israel and kill everyone in this small nation. This hatred is taught to children in their schools in songs and other ways. But there will be remnants of Edom (Esau) as well. "The older shall serve the younger" has not happened yet. But I do not think it will be a slave-master relationship. That remnant - who arguably turn believers - will be happy to do so, and be well taken cared of.

@eschatologyguy Yet these are kin to one another.

They know she's a phony.

The Left is just Islam's enabler. As I see it, the Left's goals are so disgusting that when Islam finally takes them over, people will actually support it, not knowing that it's a precursor for forced conversions.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:350166
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.