slug.com slug.com

3 6

Biden’s IRS Spent Approximately $700,000 on Ammo ‘Between March and June 1’

Gaetz noted a scenario where federal entities are buying up ammo puts citizens in a place where the exercise of the Second Amendment is limited due to the inability to get ammunition.

He painted a dire scenario where the government reduces ammunition production “and, on the other hand, [soaks] up the supply of it.”

[breitbart.com]

Garsco 8 June 19

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

After the way Learner used the IRS to destroy the Tea Party movement, I have no trouble imagining what the IRS will use that ammo to do.

Again? What the H did they do with the hundreds of thousands rounds of ammo they bought several years ago.

Is the illegitimate O'Biden administration arming up in preparation for the Calling of Martial Law before the mid-term election?

I guess if and when the O'Biden administration initiates Martial Law literally every Federal employee will be deputized and authorized to shoot on sight anyone who "might be a domestic terrorist" - how many Barney Fifes do you suppose there might be working for the IRS, EPA, Dept of Education, DHS...
This might well turn into a bloody mess - for real!

It would be the beginning of a 2nd Revolutionary War - NOT a Civil War as most are thinking of it. I liken it to the American Revolutionary War...if and when it happens. I know what side I'll be on when the shit starts!

If memory serves, didn't the Obama administration do the same thing?

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:346642
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.