slug.com slug.com

3 4

LINK HORRIFYING: Former Trans ‘Woman’ Describe the Brutal Horrors of the Lifestyle

He explained how there is “no sensation” at all in their “crotch region,” describing their genitals as being “numb” and “shell shocked and unable to comprehend what happened.”

“No one told me that the base area of your penis is left, it can’t be removed – meaning you’re left with a literal stump inside that twitches,” TullipR wrote. “When you take Testosterone and your libido returns, you wake up with morning wood, without the tree. I wish this was a joke.”

sqeptiq 10 June 14

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

BTW:

“Any pleasure I do get comes from the Prostate that was moved forward and wrapped in glands from the penis, meaning anal sex isn’t possible and can risk further damage,” he added.

No, just no. No surgeon does this.

This is a load of crap. Maybe that is what happened to that person, in some foreign place with no standards and no medical review. But I am sure you can find people that have had ALL KINDS of elective surgery that when botched, is PROOF that all such surgeries are destructive.

People CHOOSE these surgeries. They must go through years of hrt, therapy, and then are given DETAILED descriptions and risks associated with them. IF then, they regret (and generally, best estimates are less than 3% do), they want others to bear the blame for what has happened - maybe they should, but that doesn't change the benefits for those that need such surgeries.

This is what they want for your sons, and double mastectomies for your daughters. These people are sick!!!!

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:345353
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.