slug.com slug.com

4 3

Did anyone else hear about this (obviously leftwing) activist group?
[shutdowndc.org]

Based on some of what I've been hearing about this ShutDownDC movement and what their website has suggested, sounds like they're planning an insurrection of the sorts this Monday, and a possibly violent one at that. The local authorities should probably be informed of that group's intentions, assuming that is they already are not aware of such. ShutDownDC even has a plan in place to stay connected with any of their members that might get arrested, and if they are anticipating things to be so bad it involves police intervention (arrests), there's no telling how unruly or violent they are willing to be.

And so it begins...

SpikeTalon 10 June 12

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

And what effect, if any, will this have on the Dems political stunt they call the January 6th committee "hearings?"

We must start the ShutDownBrandon movement.

Not a bad idea.

Couldn't DC use a good shutdown? I'm confused by the name, lol.

"The local authorities should probably be informed of that group's intentions, assuming that is they already are not aware of such"

I have no doubts about "authorities" (on the Federal level as well as local level) are fully aware of any such organizations and their planned "insurrection".

This is the first I heard about this "shut down DC" group.

At any rate to me it does not pass the smell test. Looks like an almost obvious false flag operation. The Communists assembling a cabal of "useful idiots" in order to commit some kind of outrageous crime that can be blamed on people who are Anti-abortion advocates - MAGA / Trump supporters...etc.

You may very well be right about that. If the local authorities are indeed already aware of that, will be interesting to see if they take any actions against law-breaking hoodlums. Either way you look at it, sounds like bad news to me.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:344723
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.