slug.com slug.com

3 1

Armed Feds Pay a Visit: Amish Farmer Faces Hundreds of Thousands in Fines via @WestJournalism [westernjournal.com]

JohnBurke 8 May 23

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Meanwhile, there has been an announced salmonella outbreak among over a dozen people nationwide from FDA approved Jif peanut butter.

It sounds suspicious that the only people adversely affected by milk sold in Pennsylvania were from states about as far away as one can get from Pa. I may be wrong, but to my knowledge, trading raw milk is mostly a locally restricted thing. I do know for a fact that raw milk in both California and Florida is regulated by the state, and that it cannot be sold across state lines. So how do residents of those states get infected from raw milk in another far away state?

What business is it of the government to intervene, or prevent private citizens from engaging in mutually agreeable transactions?

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:340130
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.