slug.com slug.com

2 8

In rebuke to Pentagon, Navy board finds 3-0 for vax objector amid questions of mandate's lawfulness

While this is "only one case of thousands and we have many more clients facing prosecution by the military, we are encouraged that the truth was revealed in this Board, and we hope this ground-breaking case sends a strong message to the Department of Defense," Younts' press release concluded.

Any service member who has been in the military for more than six years is entitled to the board for due process. In the Navy, the board's recommendation on whether to retain or separate (another term for firing) a member of the service is binding.

[justthenews.com]

Garsco 8 May 23

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

This should go with the other armed services as well.

That is good news. As a Navy veteran myself, I'm glad to see that they are at least getting some things right these days.

Likewise.

I agree, Sailor. This is the best news out of the Department of the Navy in three years.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:340125
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.