slug.com slug.com

4 1

I am sympathetic to Pro-lifers but a question that needs to be answered is what to do about back-alley abortions. That is what will happen if abortion is banned. Just passing a law will not stop the activity. It goes dangerously underground.

Cogitarius 5 May 16

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Murder, rape, and many other crimes continue in spite of laws prohibiting them. Why should the killing of innocent and helpless little humans get a pass?

People will do what they like. I think the best compromise would be not to have taxpayers' money pay for it.

Abortion will not be banned, it simply will not be promoted.

@Cogitarius Exactly. Women want the choice, then give them all the info and options. Right now the abortion industry is a meat processing centre from Hell.

That I suspect is a question that will largely go unanswered, and you are right, simply banning things will not make them go away, and that's when black markets tend to thrive.

@Cogitarius Same here, personally do not care for abortion.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:338433
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.