slug.com slug.com

3 3

Russian troops retreat from Ukraine to Russia: planned redeployment or the beginning of collapse?
[redstate.com]

The attached tweet mentioning about how Putin said everything was going fine in Ukraine and a bridge that collapsed under retreating Russian troops in particular was humorous.

SpikeTalon 10 May 11

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Howdy @SpikeTalon,

I was thinking that this fits with Putin's Victory Day speech. He only mentioned Russians fighting in the Donbas.

OTOH, I'm pretty sure Ukraine won't settle for just relieving Kharkiv and that they'll try to reduce, if not eliminate early Russian gains in Donestk and Luhansk. I think they have the infantry to do it.

US forces used the term 'Makee Learnee' to describe adapting to new skills under stress in wartime. The whole of Ukraine has been put through a vast Makee Learnee regemin courtesy of the Russian invasion. I think they have the personnel, arms and motivation to retake the Donbas.

The fact that you find death humorous is very disturbing. You actually cheer for this? I am not sure you have ever been in a real war because if you have, you would not laugh at death and suffering on either side. Be patient. Your face to face war with Russia is coming and you can sign up soon

I find no such thing humorous, but I have no sympathy whatsoever for psychopaths who invade a country and proceed to deliberately target and slaughter the local civilian population all in the name of combating nazism. As if Putin supporters in Russia and abroad aren't cheering on the deaths of Ukrainian citizens... Again, I am doing no such thing, I see karma unfolding right before my eyes and the irony is fitting. War is hell, and Russia started things in Ukraine, and now they are seeing firsthand the negative consequences brought on by their actions, and I have zero sympathy for any of them. What I did find humorous was Putin's lie of a speech, he just got done saying everything was going smooth over in Ukraine while the evidence would clearly contradict the narrative he wishes to believe, his ignorance I found to be humorous. If it comes down to that and Russia is stupid enough to attack either the US or any of its allies, then yeah they can sign me up for war, as I will never side with or take sympathy on communist tyrants.

could be their troops are pulling back in preparation to fire a tactical nuke

Maybe. We'll find out soon enough. Guess when all else fails, just use the nukes, endangering everyone else around and possibly causing a chain reaction of retaliation from allied countries against Russia.

@SpikeTalon Yep - could be.

Like when the sea pulls away from the shoreline and you can see the ocean floor for maybe a mile or more..you know what comes next - a tsunami that has unbelievable destructive power and no way and no time enough to get out if its way.
But like you said - we'll know soon enough what Putin is up to.

@iThink The only problem with a tsunami is that it can still only cover so much area, after which once it hits others are made aware of such and can prepare for possible future recurrences.

Trying, albeit disturbing times we live in...

@iThink, @SpikeTalon No nukes at this time. It's too early. Give it a decade, give or take.
Edit: what I meant by that was no full blown nuclear war at this time.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:337282
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.