slug.com slug.com

5 0

Russian Collusion

Did Trump survive the Mueller Hoax because no one watches network news CNN or read newspapers anymore?

• 2 votes
  • 8 votes
Facci 7 Apr 23

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

FYSA: If you're interested in making an unbiased and informative political poll, it would be a good idea to check the wording of questions that indicates your political bent. (I know the Mueller investigation was a hoax perpetrated against the president and those who elected him in order to try to overturn the election and clearly, you know this also based upon the wording of your question calling it a Hoax)

No. The whole investigation was proven a HOAX

He survived the report because he didn't do anything. I'll tell you what , if the FBI investigated other people the way they did Trump, 99% of them would have been put in jail. The fact that they didn't find anything tells me he's a fairly honest and law abiding person.

No, President Trump survived the Mueller report because (A) he didn't do anything and 🍺 nobody (besides the Democrats) gave a rat's ass in the first place.

You don't believe the President would have been more damaged by this process in 1974 when the press had more credibility?

@Facci Heh. Where do you think all the press's credibility went?

Not even a choice . Hillary Clinton has more business dealings with the Russians than anyone else

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:33545
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.