slug.com slug.com

7 0

Why do you think IMMIGRATION is a VERY touchy topic?

It IS,but why not racism, economics, cost of living?
I'm wondering why that triggers strongly on both sides?

2FollowHim 8 Apr 23

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

So often I gave heard on other social media how...the bible promotes slavery, as if slavery 3,000 years ago equates to what it is today. I raise this issue bcuz I think the Torah had a good answer for people who lost their living. There was no Welfare. I think the situation is similar and a sanctuary city could be made but inhabitants would work freely for the USA for a given time. Unfortunately, so many people being cruel, the people would need protection from abuses.
And maybe human nature could prevent it from working.

Because good domestic help is hard to find.

I had a falling out with a friend over immigration. He screeched about how his grandfather came to America with nothing and had to sell vegetables to make a living. I coolly replied that he immigrated legally and wasn't given government assistance when he got here. I then offered the same treatment to illegal immigrants and he called me a name. Can you guess which one?

The topic of immigration is way bigger than we think. Ultimately it is one of multiple issues being used to stir up unrest which for the financial establishment (bigger than the US Gov) could end up raking in a big payday if certain legal changes are made to accommodate the unrest. But the common folk are the "useful idiots" to borrow from Stalin. They're not educated enough to see what's going on. Their emotions are easily played on. Dumb down a few generations, and all of a sudden issues that once were pretty easy to agree on become grist for the propaganda mill again. Enter Immigration! Cesaer Chavez is probably turning in his grave. It seems people have forgotten his story at the very least.

Before it became the screamfest it is now (10 yrs?), I saw a co-worker (Mexican) yell at the news because there was argument in congress over limitations. It wasn't a rational response and I think it was borne of desperation. His family is still there, I'm sure he helped with money but crime, cartels and govt are largely the same thing in Mexico and further south.
If we can't help there is no help. We have more resources but we can't take everyone that's being hurled at our border. All the solutions are somewhere between terrible and God-awful.

We are inviting people into our family and half our family is self-destructive and dysfunctional.

We need to fix our foundation before we add more stories to the building.

That's the point though. They know our foundation is cracking. The point is to completely break it apart. If the globalists can do that through over saturation or multiculturalism, all the better for them. The most compliant government isn't a "Constitution". Compliance can be very lucrative.

@RachelShelley That's what I SORT of think. I also think these migrants have no other way!! And I think their countries may have been exploited.

Compation is human nature and it is being play and preyed upon, while the truth is hidden of where the compation should be directed.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:33511
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.