slug.com slug.com

6 2

Polygamist and LGBTQ

Why haven’t polygamist been included in LGBTQ? Aren’t they just people trying to marry who they love? Seems like there is some inconsistency here and it could be easily fixed by just adding a “P” to the end of LGBTQ.

JJSabo 4 Apr 23

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I guess polygamy is more gender oriented. With polygamist it is one gender marrying mutiple opposite gender. They are not confused by their biological makeup, just have commitment issues to one partner. So only the mentally confused can belong to the Lettuce Garlic Bacon Tomato Quiche group.

I think its about to many white males being in that group. The left would melt down if you support a white male

If I married you and her, wouldn't that be big 'o me?

No, the P is being reserved to pedophile

LOL! Dang it! Stop that. Now I have to go clean the coffee off of my screen.

Technically I think people who promote all that stuff use LGBTQIA+ to be inclusive of any variation of sexual deviancy that they may not have accounted for.

What’s next, pedophilia? This is a hard question to answer. At what point do we say something is beyond taboo? Definitely a question in need of some very deep discussion and analysis.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:33404
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.